DCLM (Dolphin Coast Landfill Management) Operated by Veolia, is based in Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Our alignment with the sustainable development goals is visible through careful management of resources that allow us to bring viable, durable and environmentally-friendly waste management strategies to the fore:
- Sustainably manage natural resources in support of the Circular Economy
- Contribute toward combatting climate change
- Promote an eco-friendly approach toward conservation of Biodiversity
- Build new models for relations and value creation with our stakeholders
- Contribute to local development
- Supply and maintain services crucial to human health and development
- Guarantee a healthy and safe working environment
- Encourage professional development and commitment of each employee
- Guarantee respect for diversity, human and fundamental social rights within the organisation
Through an unrivalled business network and an extensive geographical footprint spanning Cities and Industry, DCLM truly has global pool of expertise with a unique perspective on how to create value and implement with scale.